Work permits in summer

Work permits protect child actors.  They must be signed by school personnel and are your “ticket out of class” when your child gets a job.  They are issued for six months and must be renewed every six months until your child graduates from high school or who passes the CHSPE and becomes “Legal 18.”

During the summer months, a copy of your child’s report card will take the place of a school signature.  For more information on the permits themselves, read the Bizparentz work permit information page.  There are also procedures for those who are homeschooling or are on independent study.  To talk about this with other parents, check out this page.

This entry was posted in Actor Resources, Education, Working Actors and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s