Film My House!

As a forum for parents of actors, we primarily get questions about how to get children started in professional acting, but what about houses? Would you like to register your home for TV and film projects?  There is a registry for that and information available from the California Film Commission.  Check out our discussion here. If you aren’t in California, there may be a similar registry in your area.

This entry was posted in Actor Resources and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s